Art Wolfe: Edge of the Earth

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Photography & Video

Art Wolfe: Edge of the Earth Details

Reviews

I'm rating a calendar, and I'm sure you're wondering what kind of a nut rates a calendar. Well, I just received this calendar in the mail today. The photography is absolutely stunning and I love it so much I will probably order the same calendar next year too. But that's not all, folks. I was very impressed that the calendar listed not only federal holidays and Christian holidays, but also holidays of the Hindu, Muslim, Jewish, and Wiccan faiths. Phases of the moon are noted as well. This information is not typically noted on other calendars (I've made special effort to track them down or request them, to no avail). I did not know this information prior to purchasing this calendar, and have been pleasantly surprised. About the calendar format: paper quality is good, and there is enough room for those of us who enjoy using the calendar as a datebook. There is plenty of room to scribble in information on what you need to get done that day. You will not regret purchasing this calendar.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel