My First Piano Adventure Christmas - Book A: Pre-Reading

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

My First Piano Adventure Christmas - Book A: Pre-Reading Details

(Faber Piano Adventures ). Treat your pre-reading students to an adventurous first Christmas book! Young players will be delighted with familiar carols such as "O Christmas Tree" as well as new favorites including "Rudolph's Little Brother" and "I Love My Candy Cane!" The My First Piano Adventure "friends" make snowmen, ride a big sleigh, and enjoy candy canes together. First players will benefit from the clean presentation of pre-reading notation and festive teacher duets. The Christmas Music Calendar encourages students to count down the days until Christmas! Songs include: Away in a Manger * Good King Wenceslas * I Love My Candy Cane! * Jingle Bells * Little Snowmen * Christmas Tree * Rudolph's Little Brother * Up on the Housetop. View Helpful Introductory Videos Here

Reviews

This book is a nice edition to the series (which is awesome) but not essential; but since it was xmas, it was actually an essential and exciting addition! I'll post the same review for each book.Bought the set of 3 for a 3 going on 4 year old that I've been caring for since he was 20 months and he loved them immediately. He's highly intelligent, taught himself to read at age 2 and LOVES music! But he's also a typical 3 year old in that he get's hyper, has a short attention span and needs a lot of handholding to properly learn piano. I know piano, read the amazing reviews on this trio of books and decided this sounded like a great introduction to piano. He was truly inspired to commit to learning piano after opening the books. I highly recommend buying both the lesson and writing books (obviously the xmas book is optional), especially because the lesson book comes with a CD, which of course he loved because it ties in with the book and acclimated him to the whole concept of piano lessons. I will say that he participated in Music Together for over a year and has that whole collection of books and CD's--so he's quite familiar with following music and singing and playing along. But he would open these books on his own, pop in the CD, follow along and grab his Casio keyboard which I bought him a while back (another great purchase). I also spent some time with him going through the exercises and explaining things which is obviously an essential part of the process. All in all, I was so happy (and relieved) that he took to the books because you never know about these things!

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel