Adult Piano Adventures Christmas - Book 1

Category: Books,Christian Books & Bibles,Christian Living

Adult Piano Adventures Christmas - Book 1 Details

(Faber Piano Adventures ). Through sacred carols, humorous Santa songs, and winter favorites, adult beginners and those reacquainting with the keyboard can celebrate with the best songs of the season. Adult Piano Adventures Christmas Book 1 features three sections: Beginning Christmas Songs, Christmas Songs in the Key of C major, and Christmas Songs in the key of G major. Contents include: We Wish You a Merry Christmas * Angels We Have Heard on High * Away in a Manger * Jingle Bells * We Three Kings of Orient Are * (There's No Place Like) Home for the Holidays * It Came Upon the Midnight Clear * O Little Town of Bethlehem * Frosty the Snowman * Jingle-Bell Rock * I'll Be Home for Christmas * Little Drummer Boy * Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas * and more. Online access to audio recordings of the piano selections is included, as well as orchestrated accompaniments for play-along fun. View Helpful Introductory Videos Here

Reviews

This is my go-to book for all my piano students. For beginning students, of all ages (kids love it too), the first section is easy enough for them to accomplish rapidly, which is nice for Christmas. Most early students want a book they can just pick up and play. Sections 2 and 3 are based on I, IV, and V chords, which I teach from the very beginning of piano training. At the start of each of these two sections, there is an excellent explanation of the chords used. It is so clear – truly superb – that students could learn the chord theory on their own. Knowing chord theory makes all songs so, so much easier to play. Note: I also use this book to teach improvisation to my intermediate and advanced students. I like every one of my students to have a copy, because the book is that good. This book also has the widest and most useful selection of songs I have seen for the price. Excellent book. Hint: My other favorite Christmas series for students is the Dozen a Day Christmas books. They are excellent, and I use them for students who want to really work on something. This book, the Adult Piano Adventures Christmas, is more all-purpose. It is both fun and perfect for foundational teaching. I wish I could give it 6 stars.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel